- The consular section is now accepting online appointments for all U.S. citizen services, i.e., passport services, documenting the birth of a U.S. citizen child abroad, etc. To make an appointment please check our website here. If you have an emergency and, after trying, are unable to make an appointment online, you can send us an email request at NdjamenaACS@state.gov.
- The consular section is also now open for all non-immigrant visa appointments. Persons interested in applying for a visa should consult our website and online NIV appointment system.
- U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena, located at Chagoua Round Point.
- Telephone +235 22-51-50-17.
- After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +235 66-62-21-00 or +235 22-51-50-17.
- State Department – Consular Affairs - 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Facebook
To unsubscribe from this list: https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx. Please note that the embassy or consulate cannot unsubscribe your address on your behalf.