ACS Services Week – Additional Appointments Available
The Consular Section at the U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena will be offering additional American Citizen Services (ACS) morning appointments from Tuesday, January 24th through Thursday, January 26, 2023, as well as on Wednesday, February 1, 2023.
The Consular Section asks U.S. citizens to review their passport validity dates and consider renewing your passport if it will expire before the end of 2023. If you require other ACS services, such as a notarial service, help registering to vote, or documenting your child as a U.S. citizen, please consider requesting an appointment as well.
To request an appointment, please contact us at:
and include “ACS Services Week Appointment Request” in the subject line. Additionally, please indicate the type of service you need and include your name as it is listed on your passport, alternative emails if applicable, and a phone number where you can be reached. We will contact you with an appointment date and time.
We look forward to assisting you.
Actions to Take:
- Review your passport expiration date and consider making an appointment if necessary.
- Have a personal emergency action plan that does not rely on U.S. government assistance.
- Exercise caution if unexpectedly in the vicinity of a large gathering.
- Always carry proof or a copy of your legal presence in Chad, such as a U.S. passport with visa, or a residency card, and any required Chadian government travel permissions.
- Keep a low profile.
- See our Alerts at Travel.State.Gov (Chad) and enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive routine and security updates and email us to register your cellphone number with Clickatell.
- U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena, located at Chagoua Round Point.
- Telephone +235 22-51-50-17.
- After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +235 66-62-21-00 or +235 22-51-50-17.
- State Department – Consular Affairs - 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Chad Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive security updates and email us to register your cellphone number with Clickatell.
- Follow us on Facebook.
To unsubscribe from this list: https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx. Please note that the embassy cannot unsubscribe your address on your behalf.