The U.S. Embassy received information on a possible flight that could leave as early as tomorrow.
The flight will be making other stops in Africa before going to Washington, DC.
The cost will be approximately $1,300 per person. Passengers will sign a promissory note which will have to be repaid to the U.S Government.
Due to the limited number of seats, a firm commitment must be received no later than 13:00 today with a response to ChadEvac@state.gov.
If you do not have a valid U.S. passport, please contact us immediately.
Passengers will be listed in priority order per State Dept guidelines as follows:
- U.S. citizens at higher risk from the virus – adults 65 and older, and people of any age with underlying health issues.
- U.S. citizen minors and 1 escort
- Adult U.S. citizens in need of medical assistance who do not fall into a higher priority group.
- Other U.S. citizens
- Non-U.S. citizen dependents of U.S. citizens
- Eligible non-U.S. citizens, with priority given to those with underlying health issues or 65 years or older