U.S. Embassy N’Djamena, Chad
April 16, 2020
Event: #1 An Air France flight to Paris is departing from N’Djamena on Saturday at 1430. The U.S. Embassy has no further information regarding this flight.
Event #2: The Chad government extended the curfew for 2 weeks in the 5 provinces of Chad. N’Djamena, Logone Oriental, Logone Occidental, Mayo Kebbi East and West.
Curfew hours are from 8pm-5am effective April 16, 2020.
Actions to Take:
- Contact Air France for further information at https://www.airfrance.cg/CG/fr/local/transverse/footer/contacts-services-de-vente.htm or by phone at +33-172-95-12-01.
- Email ChadEvac@state.gov to place your name on a list in case another flight becomes available.
- Visit www.travel.state.gov and register in STEP.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- To reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the latest CDC recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Chad.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website for travel restrictions to the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy N’Djamena, Chad
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Chad Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter