U.S. Embassy N’Djamena, Chad
April 22, 2020
These messages will continue to be sent regularly for the benefit of new registrants in STEP.
The U.S. Government has no further evacuation flights planned.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- To reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the latest CDC recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Chad.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website for travel restrictions to the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy N’Djamena, Chad
- Rond-Point Chagoua
- P. 413
- N’Djamena, Chad
- +235 22-51-50-17
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Chad Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter