With over 650 Spaces in 150 countries worldwide, American Spaces provide welcoming environments where visitors can connect and learn about the United States through programs and lectures, as well as through books, movies, and magazines. Hosted in embassies, schools, libraries, and other partner institutions worldwide, American Spaces are platforms for providing information and engagement through activities, such as;
– Educational advising for those who want to study in the U.S.,
– Workshops on a range of topics from career skills to English language learning,
– Classes and clubs introducing new technologies, 21st century digital skills, and academic resources,
– Films, discussions, and lectures on entrepreneurship, leadership, current events, international affairs, and much more.
American Corner N’Djamena
Centre Culture Al Mouna
Avenue Charles de Gaulle,
Quartier Djamal Bahr – Rue Baïbokum
Monday-Thursday: 08h00 – 15h00
Friday: 08h00 – 14h00
Saturday: 08h00 – 12h00
The American Corner N’Djamena provides a venue for activities including:
- English language learning;
- Educational advising and promoting study in the United States;
- Alumni networking, projects, and activities;
- Cultural and outreach programs; and
- Information about the United States.
The American Corner N’Djamena is free and open to the public. It offers:
- Ten computers with free internet access;
- Books in English, French, and Arabic;
- English language learning resources;
- Information about studying in the United States;
- Books for children; and
- A selection of American magazines.
The American Center
U.S. Embassy N’Djamena
Please contact the American Center by email for information about membership.