The Embassy of the United States of America is informing the public of the auction of its previously used office and home equipment.
* Visiting of the articles will take place from Thursday June 17, 2021 to Saturday June 19, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Items to be auctioned will be exhibited in the premises of the former Embassy of the United States, Avenue FELIX EBOUE, opposite the former Ecole de Centre.
* Offers can be submitted online on the day of the visit, or no later than Tuesday June 22, 2021.
* The sealed sales will be won by the highest bidder. Potential candidates can fill out the subscription form that will be available at the auction site and send it to the following address: NdjamenaBID@state.gov.
* The Embassy reserves the right not to follow up on offers deemed insufficient. Only the winners will be contacted to come and pay and withdraw their items.
* Eventual bidders must send their names, their identity card number and their telephone number 48 hours before the date of the visit, to the same address: NdjamenaBID@state.gov.
Those who would have failed to file-in the above information will not be admitted to the auction ground.
*Items will be sold in their actual states, without any guarantee of their functionality or quality.
*While payments for won items will be done in cash to the Embassy cashier, related customs duties should be paid at the customs office.
*Withdrawal of each item will only be possible upon a presentation of receipts from the Embassy cashier and from the customs office.