U.S. Embassy N’Djamena, Chad
June 1, 2020
- Land borders remain closed officially, but some border crossings with Sudan, Libya, and Niger are open to both passenger and cargo traffic.
- Airports are closed to passenger traffic through June 15
- Travel in and out of major cities is restricted through June 5.
- A curfew in N’Djamena and in areas that border Cameroon is in effect through June 10.
Actions to Take:
- Visit www.travel.state.gov and register in STEP.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information. • To reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the latest CDC recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Chad.
- U.S. Embassy N’Djamena, Chad
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Chad Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter