The U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena is pleased to announce that effective immediately the consular section is accepting appointments for all U.S. citizen services, i.e., passport services, documenting the birth of a U.S. citizen child abroad, etc. Please contact us at NDjamenaACS@state.gov to make your appointment.
The consular section is also open for routine appointments for F-1 (Academic Student), M-1 (Non-Academic Student), and J-1 (Exchange Visitor) visa applicants. Other visa types (e.g., tourist visas) will be considered on an emergency basis only. Visa applicants are advised to contact us at NdjamenaVisaInquiries@state.gov to request your appointment.
- View the U.S. Embassy website Alerts and Messages page for updated information.
- The Chadian Ministry of Public Health has a hotline “green” number 1313 for inquiries about the COVID-19 virus. The call is free and available 24/7.
- U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena, located at Chagoua Round Point.
- Telephone +235 22-51-50-17.
- After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +235 66-62-21-00 or +235 22-51-50-17.
- State Department – Consular Affairs - 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Facebook
To unsubscribe from this list :
https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx. Please note that the embassy or consulate cannot unsubscribe your address on your behalf.