Message for U.S. Citizens: Foreign Service Officer Test Announcement!
Are you interested in becoming a Foreign Service Officer (FSO)? First, you will have to take the Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT).
The U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena will administer the 2021 Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT) on October 2, 2021 from 0800-1100 WAT.
Test registration opens on August 26, 2021 and closes September 30, 2021. Visit https://home.pearsonvue.com/fsot to register. If you need accommodation for the test, you must request and receive approval for your accommodation prior to scheduling your test. You may visit https://home.pearsonvue.com/fsot for more information.
To learn more about a career as an FSO, visit http://careers.state.gov/.
- U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena, located at Chagoua Round Point.
- Telephone +235 22-51-50-17.
- After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +235 66-62-21-00 or +235 22-51-50-17.
- State Department – Consular Affairs - 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Chad Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive security updates and email us to register your cellphone number with to receive SMS messages via Clickatell (in the event that the internet is not functioning).
- Follow us on Facebook.
To unsubscribe from this list: https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx. Please note that the embassy cannot unsubscribe your address on your behalf.