The Government of Chad revised and extended a mandatory curfew for two weeks beginning December 30, 2020 in different provinces. A curfew is imposed between 2000-0500 hours in the following provinces: Guéra, Kanem, Logone Occidental, Logone Oriental, Mayo Kebbi Ouest, Mayo Kebbi Est, Moyen Chari, Batha, N’Djamena, as well as the cities of Mandelia, Logone Gana, and N’Djamena Farah in Guitté.
- View the U.S. Embassy website Alerts and Messages page for updated information.
- The Chadian Ministry of Public Health has a hotline “green” number 1313 for inquiries about the COVID-19 virus. The call is free and available 24/7.
- U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena, located at Chagoua Round Point.
- Telephone +235 22-51-50-17.
- After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +235 66-62-21-00 or +235 22-51-50-17.
- State Department – Consular Affairs - 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
Follow us on Facebook
To unsubscribe from this list: https://step.state.gov/STEP/Pages/Common/Subscribe.aspx. Please note that the embassy or consulate cannot unsubscribe your address on your behalf