The Consular Section is pleased to announce its first Consular Visit to Moundou, Chad!
The Consular Section will host a Town Hall for all U.S. citizens in Moundou, Chad and the surrounding areas at La Residence Hotel on Saturday, June 24, from 12pm – 2pm.
The Consul will be available to answer specific questions regarding American Citizens Services in Chad and give a short presentation. Lunch will be provided. Families are invited to attend, including the parents of minor U.S. citizen children.
We ask that all U.S. Citizen attendees please RSVP with their party’s total number of attendees to NdjamenaACS@state.gov by 12pm on Friday, June 23. For RSVPs, after 12pm on Friday, text us at 66 90 90 55.
For emergency services, U.S. Citizens should call our 24/7 phone line +235 63 51 78 00.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel websitefor the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Country Specific Information for Chad.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Effective June 12, 2017 the U.S. Embassy in Chad is located at the Chagoua Round- Point and can be reached at + (235) 22 51 50 17 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +235 63 51 78 00.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: The timestamp on this e-mail message may reflect Washington, D.C., time, which may differ from local time.