The Consular Section is pleased to announce that it will host its second Town Hall of 2017 and it’s first at the new location for all U.S. citizens in Chad on Wednesday, September 13, from 5:00pm to 6:30pm.
Ambassador Geeta Pasi will deliver keynote remarks followed by brief remarks from the Consular Office and the Regional Security Office. Light refreshments will follow the presentations. Families are invited to attend, including the parents of minor U.S. citizen children.
We ask that all attendees please RSVP to NdjamenaACS@state.gov by September 12. Please include the number of attendees, your full name, and the U.S. citizens’ passport number. Attendees are also encouraged to minimize their bags or purses, as this will expedite security screening the day of the event.
For emergency services, U.S. Citizens should call our 24/7 phone line +235 63 51 78 00. You can also email us directly with any questions regarding U.S. citizen services at NdjamenaACS@state.gov.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and Country Specific Information for Chad.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Effective June 12, 2017 the U.S. Embassy in Chad is located at the Chagoua Round- Point and can be reached at + (235) 22 51 50 17 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +235 63 51 78 00.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: The timestamp on this e-mail message may reflect Washington, D.C., time, which may differ from local time.