U.S Embassy Chad informs the public of the sale by auction of used vehicles and office and household equipment.
The auction will take place from Thursday, May11 to Saturday, May 13, 2023, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The items for sale will be displayed on the premises of the former U.S. Embassy, Avenue Felix EBOUE, opposite the FAO Office.
- The sale will be under sealed bids and to the highest bidder. Potential bidders may fill out the bid form that will be available at the auction site and submit their bid directly to the auction site, or online to the following email address: NdjamenaBID@state.gov
- The Embassy reserves the right not to proceed with bids deemed insufficient. It will only contact the winners to come and pay for and collect their lots.
- Potential bidders must send their name, ID card number, and telephone number 48 hours prior to the date of the visit to the following address: NdjamenaBID@state.gov
Persons who fail to send the above information will not be admitted to the sale.
- The items will be sold as is, without any guarantee of function or quality.
- Cash payment for a won bid will be made to the Embassy cashier, as well as customs taxes to the customs office.
- Pickup of purchased items will be made upon presentation of the cashier’s and customs receipts.