How do I make an appointment with the U.S. Embassy in N’Djamena?
It’s Easy, use the online ACS Appointment System.
Beginning June 15, 2016, all routine passport and citizenship services for U.S. Citizens require an appointment. An online appointment can be made by following these simple steps.
- Visit https://evisaforms.state.gov/Instructions/ACSSchedulingSystem.asp
- Select “Chad” as your Country, Select “Ndjamena” as the City; and then click “Submit”.
- Click on “Make an Appointment” and follow the system prompts for the service you are seeking.
- Select an available appointment date from the calendar.
- Select a preferred time for your appointment, and then enter your Surname, Given Name, Telephone Number, Email Address, and Identification Code.
- Click on the “Submit” Button.
- Print the confirmation page and bring it to the Embassy on the date of your scheduled appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes before of your scheduled appointment time to allow for security screening and payment of consular fees.
Please be mindful of the following:
- If you are using Internet Explorer (Windows), the minimum version that will work with this site is version 5.0, with service pack 2.
- If you are using Netscape, the minimum version that will work with this site is version 6.2.