The Voting Assistance Officer (VAO) at the Embassy can assist you with registering to vote and/or requesting an absentee ballot for state and federal elections.  You can send your voting materials (absentee ballot request form, voted ballot card, etc.) to your voting district in the U.S. through the Embassy free of charge; however, you cannot receive your ballot through the Embassy’s mail facility. The VAO has guidebooks that explain the process state-by-state.

You can email for assistance.